Shree Shivajan High School
Sarada Municipality, Salyan
Shree Shivajan Secondary School is a public school in Salyan. The school was established on BS. 2016, 11 Jestha. It is located in Sharada Municipality-1, Shitalpati. School runs CTEVT courses, TSLC and general courses upto class 12. School offers Agriculture, Forestry, Management, Education and Humanities faculty to the students.
School consists 40 classrooms in total and 11 buildings. School has 33 ropani land including practical area and school premises. School has established 5 different labs for Computer, Science, and Agriculture for practical. Total 31 teachers have been engaging in full/ part time whereas 10 more staffs are in administrative function.
Year of affiliation with CTEVT: BS. 2069
Faculties of Technical education (types/duration/students number etc.)
- Diploma in Agriculture- 3 years - 120 seats.
- Diploma in Forestry- 3 years - 31 seats
- TSLC animal and plant science - 18 month - 40 seats each
Fee structure/ Source of Revenue
- Diploma course- Rs 1, 80,000/-
- TSLC- 50, 000/-
Physical facilities for technical training:
- Class rooms – 4
- Lab for training- 5
- Land for Practical training – 8 ropani
- Sports materials- volleyball, football, Badminton
- Equipment and tools for practical- available for every students
Facilities to students
- Scholarships- 3 students from CTEVT Scholarship and 1 for class topper in every class of diploma level and a single scholarship for entrance topper in TSLC level.
- Training materials- sufficient for every student
- Lab facilities - sufficient for every student
- Internship- 3 month for Diploma level and 6 month for TSLC level
- Mentoring after training - 2-3 times
- Residential- not available
- Follow-up mechanism (after the training is completed) – Occasional Home/ Person to person Visit to Students by Teachers which is not regular.
|SN||Training Name||Duration (Days)||Type|
|1||Poultry Production||60 Days||CTEVT & Skill UP Project Short Term Training|
|2||Mushroom Cultivation||30 Days||Skill UP Project Short Term Training|
|3||Commercial Vegetable Production||60 Days||Skill UP Project Short Term Training|
|4||Commercial Vegetable Production||65 Days||CTEVT & Skill UP Project Short Term Training|
|5||Mushroom Cultivation||65 Days||CTEVT & Skill UP Project Short Term Training|
|6||Vegetable Production||60 Days||Skill UP Project Short Term Training|
Human resource for Vocational Trainings
|SN||Position||Qualification||Number of Teachers||Remarks|
|1||Principal||Masters in English||1||Overall management of Technical Programs|
|2||Program Coordinator||M.Sc.Ag.||1||Faculty Coordination and Administrative Management|
|3||Instructors||B.Sc.Ag.||1||Conduct theory & practical classes|
|4||Lab Facilitators||I.Sc.Ag/Diploma||1||Support in laboratory work|
|5||Assistants||TSLC/JTA||1||Support in lab/ field work|